Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cameron is BAD


I've noticed the detest this film has gotten in the reviews, & it is only justified in the event you were expecting an wonderful blockbuster. I came in expecting the film to be disappointing, & I came out... not disappointed!

I saw this with a packed theater & everybody was laughing throughout the whole film. Most decidedly not for babies, but it is a lot of comic moments & the acting was spectacular. Cameron Diaz played her part so well, JT was respectable, & the supporting cast were fantastic & surprisingly believable for how absurd their characters were!

Don't go in expecting a realistic, moving story that has laughs along the way. Don't expect a plot line that builds suspense & immerses you in to the story. This is a fun summer film that brings memories back of those absurd teachers you had in grade school. Yes, I saw potential for the film to go a more significant direction, but I still found the film hilarious as is.

I come in with an open mind! So you know what to anticipate, there is a significant (non-sexual) extended shot of breasts, some marijuana scenes, & the f bomb is dropped a few by the cast. In the event you can handle those things, I guarantee you'll come out surprisingly pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner