Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Model Kit in my Life

I remember one day when I'm still 14 years old, the day when I saw (for the first time) a toy that made me fill so hilarious. I have to told you that I am a big fan of  ROBOT since I was a little and I always ask my beloved father a toy robot for my birthday present. Back to the says, well that day I saw some different kind of toy robot that made me feel " I have to OWN that thing".   I was actually didn't know that the toy was made on separate form aka in parts framed on sprue, because usually I just know how to play not to assembly. Therefor it was my first experience to "built" a toy robot ( in that time I didn't know that It was called model kit).
Since that time I LOVE yo build a model kit. The first model kit I had was the Rising Gundam Model Kit with 1:100 scale and High Grade level of modelling.It comes from the G Gundam series. I continued to collecting model kit especially a Gundam model kit because for it's FUN complexity. So come on guyz let start building model kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner