Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Final Fantasy VII - Anxious Heart

Just hearing this song after so long caused a rush of memories back in to my head -- the train ride, the fateful encounter with Aerith, & the absolute emotional impact I sustained (as plenty of did) as a young boy in the work of the shocking twist in the midst of the game that changed the face of RPGs, video games forever. "Anxious Hearts" is definitely the embodiment of the whole Final Fantasy VII experience.

Songs like these are the reasons why I am liking RPGs a lot. For me, if the game doesn't have an amazingly solid story with strong character development & a powerful soundtrack, I don't need any part of that game. Inside this style however, you find plenty of examples that altogether amount to these moments that will stay with you forever like a pleasant book or an fascinating film. I am positive that if I live to be 100, I will still be going back to play plenty of these games & listen to these songs & they will continue to have that vise-like grip on my campus.

I am positive I will be getting plenty of flak from you readers for not including of your favorite songs on this list, but I had to cap it off somewhere, & these are songs that touched me the most. share the songs that you enjoyed in the comments section below along with perhaps a link to where it can be listened to so they can all enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner