Thursday, March 24, 2011

Some Tips for Farmville Mania

Unless you have been living under a rock I would imagine you have heard of Farmville & how this crazy addictive game has taken the world by storm. So, what is Farmville & why are people going to crazy about it? Well, it is a facebook application that was launched in 2009 & from then until now it is grown to become of the largest online game apps of all time, there is some highly guarded farmville tips & secrets & the like 70+ million users currently playing this game are not going to tell you about them because the huge majority of these people don't know these secrets exist.

I can tell you know that I first noticed Farmville on Facebook when I began to get gifts from friends, they were sending me flowers & working on my farm but to be honest I had no idea what they were doing.

After some research on facebook & the net I revealed that Farmville is a farm game where you are managing a "virtual farm" & the more you do the bigger the farm gets & the more points you get, there is a lot of levels to the game & people are competing with each other to get to the highest level.

You need to plant trees, plants, grow crops, feed them & harvest them, you even have live stock to look after, amazing. The more you do the bigger them farm gets & the more points you get & this is where the addictive & competitive side comes in to play, everybody need the most points, the largest farm & be on the highest level.

There is some outstanding players of this game & taking a glance at the size of their farms & the farm equipment they have I am positive they must be spending 12 hours a day playing Farmville but I also know they have the Farmville tips & secrets manual.

I came to realise that you can earn money & get masses of experience by going to other peoples farms & helping them, these are your neighbours & the more you do for them the more you get back in return. I am positive you have seen posts on facebook relating to Farmville, possibly you even received a gift from of your friends, I do know I have, the first gift I got was some chickens!

Now, this game is giant & there is a lot to learn but there is a right way to play & a wrong way, do it right & you can rise to the top quickly & your friends will be utterly amazed. There is some fantastic Farmville tips & secrets obtainable for the game & in the event you need to get ahead of the competition I highly recommend you get yourself a duplicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner